-
July 9th, 2003, 02:16 PM
#1
HB Forum Moderator
New Photo of a transparent me by my rock solid Super-8 Cameras.
Plus we now have images for buttons!
R is for Reply, and the Super-8 Filmmaker magazine button is for new topics.
Speaking of which, have we any new topics? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 9th, 2003, 09:05 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Nice Shot! Explain what you did.
-
July 9th, 2003, 10:30 PM
#3
HB Forum Moderator
Well, it's just me being photographed (by a photographer with a 35mm camera) during the Holiday Season with 3 of my Super-8 cameras.
-
July 12th, 2003, 05:34 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Nice new look on the board! I hadn't been here in awhile, and it's all different!! Sorry I haven't posted in so long...my former spouse keeps me busy with headache and heartaches weekly. Her and my oldest weren't getting along, so she ordered her out of the house (15 year old girl), so she's living with dad now (me). I gave up my bedroom for her, and my computer is in the bedroom, so I havent' been able to post much lately. But I'm moving my computer into the livingroom (my new bedroom, lol) so I can get on the net more.
-
July 12th, 2003, 05:44 PM
#5
HB Forum Moderator
Wow. That's a lot to deal with.
I hope you can keep up with your daughter.
You can laugh at me if you want, but on ER, this exact same thing happened. And it was really about the daughter looking for who she "could get away more with" between the two parents.
The hardest part is it might be feel good to "win" a sibling's loyalty after a divorce, but don't fall for that trap.
Make sure your "significant bother" doesn't feel left out, for revenge will surely follow.
No, I'm not talking from personal experience, but that is the inevitable path that human nature takes if we don't examine a situation closely.
-
July 12th, 2003, 06:00 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I think I remember that happening in E.R...in this case though, my ex is being a witch. My daughter had, in the last 6 months, fallen in with the wrong crowd at school, and we had to admit her to an inpatient program for mental and drug/alcohol problems...That coupled with the divorce and a horrible boyfriend made it worse...she is such a changed person now, but is still vunerable, so must be watched more carefully than normal..the ex is lazy, and doesnt' want to put that much work into it, also, the ex is a rageaholic who is constantly screaming and cursing, so they were getting into huge fights. Since coming to live with me, her therapist remarked what a change had come over her...I kept my mouth shut, but I know that it's because I have a good relationship with my daughter, and don't yell/scream constantly, so we get along well...and it's really brightened up my life...I was feeling really down when I moved out in March, and now I feel a lot better too. So I'm looking for things to keep improving! Sorry this is so off topic for super 8!..but ya know...my life seems like it's been a constant soap opera...I should write a script about it and film it!!! Then it would be super 8 related!!!!
-
July 13th, 2003, 12:18 AM
#7
Inactive Member
quickly move the computer, I don't think the humidity of the bathroom is good for electronics!
A few years ago while still in California we bought a piece of art work...it was a hi-key looking cowgirl on a horse. Years later I started to notice that the horse when stared at morffs into the head of a conquistador! I know this type of art has a name. I can't read the laddie artists name to do any research to find out if this is my problem or her art.
I've noticed that looking at the picture of Alex and the cameras ...after you start to see Alex..you then start to notice his mustache.. After a while it looks like more like a primal scream from a guy without a mustache. Fes up boy, are you screening!
-
July 15th, 2003, 02:13 AM
#8
HB Forum Moderator
hmmm. Perhaps it's a super-8 growl.
By the way, the "R" is from Super-8 EKTACHROME. Ya know, the GRAINY STOCK that is TOO GRAINY to use for anything. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks